Monday, August 24, 2009

Almost Overwhelmed

With Rising Artists Int. and the Fruity Loop Studio Help Center ready to take off I have been swamped with things to do. I love working with the bands from RAI and I love trying to help them out but it is hard to kind of put my DJ career on hold right now. Some of you may know I am only in college at the moment but man do I have some big visions for the future. By next summer I should have a fully operational Recording Studio open for business for future RAI members, and my first album release of Synth Window Volume One, a presentation through sound by DJ Geist13 (that's my DJ name). I have all of my songs on last.fm but none of my remixes... thanks to copywrite laws I can't really showcase them yet. But I'm working on it. Oh and don't even get me started on Geist Records. I plan to be releasing sample packs and sampler albums two summers from now. That project is taking up a lot of my time as well...

Wait... i'm missing something. Oh yea I gotta go back to getting my degree in sound engineering and sound design with a RTF minor. AH!

Honestly though, I love what I do.

Love Music, Love Life, Life is Music, Live in Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment